Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Garage419 Reviews the 335i Convertible in Paradise


Loaded with great driving shots of the 2009 BMW 335i convertible driving along California’s ultra scenic driver’s road The Pacific Coast Highway, the team at Garage419 takes out the E93. “Wide open stretches, tight corners” is some of what makes the PCH such a great road to enjoy the dynamics of the 335i convertible.

There are some great sounds from the exhaust note too. Nothing is really new here but some great video shots make the video a joy to watch and personally makes me weep thinking how my car gets beat to hell on Michigan’s pothole infested roads; instead of living in the paradise that is driving through the windy roads of Northern California.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you could e-mail me with just a few solutions on just
the way you made your blog look this excellent, I might be grateful.


Feel free to surf to my webpage having trouble getting pregnant at 40