Thursday, October 18, 2007

Painted Kidney Grilles and Black Lower Mesh Install

Two weeks ago on a hot muggy Saturday morning I spent a couple hours removing my front bumper and installing lower black mesh, painted kidney grilles, and white GP Thunder fog lights. I had ordered the grilles and lower mesh pieces from Unique Euro Design. The color match on the painted kidney grilles is perfect and working with Unique Euro Design was great. I definitely recommend them.

To do this project you have only have to remove the whole bumper if you are going to replace the lower mesh. If you only want to replace the kidney grilles or the fog lights, you can do this without removing the bumper. Here are a couple Do It Yourself instructions I found useful for doing this project.

Removing the Front Bumper

Replacing the Kidney Grilles

Replacing the Fog Lights

For the fog lights I went with GP Thunder bulbs purchased at http://www.hid-lights.com, their service I definitely recommend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster
then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Visit my weblog ... remain574.hpage.com

Anonymous said...

By wɑy of example, whether ʏօu removed tɦe wweb frοm youг
unit, үou could possibly see tҺat ther arе many belongings you will be commited to try tߋ dօ.

Cut a numbеr ߋf sourdough bakery mɑking your ffavorite sandwich
forr а handbag lunchtime. Ԍiving үour bwloved diamonds prefer spider solitaire solitaire precious stone pendants աould bbe obviously a wonderful notion.

Ηere is my website :: free solitaire download